- Log in to your ESPN+ account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on “Settings”.
- In the “Settings” menu, click on “Language”.
- A new window will pop up, allowing you to select your preferred language.
- Once you have selected your language, click on “Save”.
Your ESPN+ account will now be set to your preferred language.
- 1 How can I watch ESPN+ on my TV?
- 2 TCL Roku TV: How to Change Language (Stuck in Another Language?)
- 3 How do I change the language on ESPN Plus?
- 4 What languages are available on ESPN Plus?
- 5 How do I access ESPN Plus if I am not in the United States?
- 6 Does ESPN Plus offer live streaming of all ESPN networks?
- 7 How much does ESPN Plus cost?
- 8 What devices can I use to watch ESPN Plus?
- 9 What features are included with ESPN Plus?
- 10 How do I cancel ESPN Plus?
- 11 What if I have a problem with ESPN Plus?
- 12 How do I contact ESPN Plus customer service?
How can I watch ESPN+ on my TV?
TCL Roku TV: How to Change Language (Stuck in Another Language?)
How do I change the language on ESPN Plus?
You can change the language on ESPN Plus by going to the Settings tab and selecting your preferred language from the drop-down list.
What languages are available on ESPN Plus?
As of July 2020, ESPN+ offers content in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
How do I access ESPN Plus if I am not in the United States?
If you are not in the United States, you can access ESPN Plus by using a VPN. A VPN will allow you to connect to a server in the United States, which will give you access to ESPN Plus. There are many different VPN providers, so you will need to choose one that is right for you. Once you have chosen a VPN provider, you will need to sign up for an account and download the software. Once you have installed the software, you will need to connect to a server in the United States. Once you are connected, you will be able to access ESPN Plus.
Does ESPN Plus offer live streaming of all ESPN networks?
No, ESPN Plus does not offer live streaming of all ESPN networks.
How much does ESPN Plus cost?
ESPN Plus is a subscription service that costs $4.99 per month, or $49.99 per year. With ESPN Plus, you’ll get access to live sporting events, original programming, and on-demand content from ESPN.
What devices can I use to watch ESPN Plus?
Even though ESPN Plus is a streaming service, you can still watch it on a number of devices. You can use a computer or laptop with a web browser like Chrome, Safari, or Edge. You can also use a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet. There are apps available for both iOS and Android devices. If you have a smart TV, you can also watch ESPN Plus on there. Some of the other devices that you can use to watch ESPN Plus include Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV.
What features are included with ESPN Plus?
ESPN+ is a streaming service from ESPN that includes live sports, exclusive original programming, and on-demand content. It launched in 2018 and is available through the ESPN app on mobile devices, as well as on smart TVs, gaming consoles, and streaming devices like Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
ESPN+ includes live streams of MLB, NHL, and MLS games, as well as college sports like football, basketball, and baseball. tennis, golf, and boxing. There’s also an extensive on-demand library of past sporting events, ESPN originals (like the 30 for 30 documentary series), and other shows.
Subscribers can also watch live ESPN+ programming on the ESPN app without having to sign in to their cable provider. This includes ESPN+ exclusive content, as well as some live cable channels like ESPN News and ESPN2.
How do I cancel ESPN Plus?
If you subscribed to ESPN+ through the ESPN App on a mobile device or tablet:
1. Open the ESPN App on your mobile device or tablet.
2. Tap the ESPN+ tab on the bottom navigation bar.
3. Tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
4. Tap Manage Subscription.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription.
6. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
If you subscribed to ESPN+ through ESPN.com:
1. Go to ESPN.com and sign in to your account.
2. Hover over the My Account tab at the top right of the screen.
3. Click on ESPN+ Subscriptions in the dropdown menu.
4. Click on the Cancel Subscription button.
5. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
What if I have a problem with ESPN Plus?
There are a few different ways to contact ESPN Plus if you’re having trouble with the service. You can chat with customer service through the ESPN Plus help page, tweet @ESPNPlusHelp, or call 1-855-808-7529.
If you’re experiencing technical issues, the ESPN Plus help page has a troubleshooting section that might be able to resolve your problem. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
When contacting customer service, be sure to have your account information and the specifics of your problem ready. This will help customer service resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
How do I contact ESPN Plus customer service?
ESPN Plus customer service can be reached by email at email@example.com, by phone at 888-549-3776, or by chat through the ESPN app.