- Locate the time display on your Volkswagen Passat dash. It is typically located in the center of the dash, just above the radio.
- Press and hold the button on the left side of the time display.
- Use the arrow buttons on the right side of the time display to set the time.
- Press and hold the button on the left side of the time display to confirm your new time setting.
- 1 How to set clock on VW Passat – How to set time on VW Passat
- 2 How to adjust the clock in your 2012-2022 VW Passat
- 3 Locate the time setting.
- 4 Use the scroll buttons to set the hours.
- 5 Press “Enter.”
- 6 Use the scroll buttons to set the minutes.
- 7 Press “Enter.”
- 8 Use the scroll buttons to select AM or PM.
- 9 Press “Enter.”
- 10 Press and hold the “Set” button until the beep sounds.
How to set clock on VW Passat – How to set time on VW Passat
How to adjust the clock in your 2012-2022 VW Passat
Locate the time setting.
The time setting is in the year 20xx. The world is a post-apocalyptic wasteland where the majority of humanity has been wiped out by a virus. The virus was created by a mad scientist who was trying to create a perfect human race. The few survivors are now living in a world that is full of mutants and dangerous creatures.
Assuming this is in reference to a clock or watch, the user would scroll up or down on the buttons to set the hour.
There is no question here.
The scroll buttons can be used to set the minutes on most digital clocks. To do so, simply press the up or down button until the correct number of minutes is displayed. Some clocks may have a separate button for setting the minutes, while others may have a button that cycles through the hours and minutes.
There is no right or wrong answer to this question, as it is simply asking for your opinion. If you press “Enter,” you may be taken to a new page or prompt, or the cursor may simply move to the next line. Alternatively, pressing “Enter” may do nothing at all. It all depends on the context in which the question is asked.
The scroll buttons can be used to select either AM or PM.
There is no need to press “Enter” after typing in a command. Commands are executed as soon as they are entered.
If you want to change the time on your oven, you can do so by pressing and holding the “Set” button until you hear a beep. You can then use the arrows to set the time.