- Remove the cartridge from the device and check for any obvious blockages.
- If the cartridge is clear, screw it back into the device tightly.
- Remove the battery from the device and check for any obvious damaged or loose connections.
- If the battery connections are damaged, replace the battery. If the connections are loose, tighten them.
- Insert the battery back into the device.
- Turn on the device and take a test hit.
- How To Install Car Bridge
- How To Install Sure Step Decking
- How To Change Banking Details For Sassa
- How To Fix Electric Parking Brake Problem
- How To Fix M2 Brake Error 1505
- How To Change Battery In Subaru Crosstrek Key Fob
- How To Change Time On Rav4
- How To Fix A Bowed Exterior Wall
- How To Fix Low Compression On Jet Ski
- How To Install Brinks Outdoor Camera