- Locate the area of the wire that is bent.
- Using a pair of needle-nose pliers, gently straighten out the bent section of wire.
- Wrap the wire around a pencil or other cylindrical object to help keep it straight while you work.
- Using a soldering iron, heat up the area of the wire where it is bent.
- Apply a small amount of solder to the heated area and allow it to cool.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until the wire is completely straight.
How to fix a bent charger Quick
How To Fix A Loose Phone Charger
Does bending a charger break it?
When you bend a charger, it can break the internal wires and cause a short. This can lead to the charger not working properly or even cause a fire.
How do you fix a damaged charger?
If your charger is damaged, you will need to replace it. You can buy a new charger at a store or online.
How do you fix a bent Iphone charger port?
There are a few things you can try to fix a bent iPhone charger port. First, try using a can of compressed air to blow out any dirt or debris that may be clogging the port. If that doesn’t work, try using a toothpick or other thin object to gently pry out the debris. Finally, if none of those options work, you may need to replace the port entirely.