- Check the batteries. If they are low, replace them.
- Check the connections. Make sure they are tight.
- Try a different set of batteries.
- If the problem persists, contact Lost Vape customer service.
- 1 Lost Vape Orion 4 purple blinks
- 2 ORION Q PURPLE LIGHT BLINK
- 3 Why is my Orion blink purple?
- 4 Why is my vape flashing purple and not working?
- 5 Why is my lost vape flashing?
- 6 How do you unlock the lost vape Orion?
- 7 FAQ
- 7.1 How do I fix a blinking purple light on my Lost Vape Orion?
- 7.2 What could be causing my Lost Vape Orion to blink purple?
- 7.3 How do I troubleshoot a Lost Vape Orion with a blinking purple light?
- 7.4 Is it safe to continue using my Lost Vape Orion if the purple light is blinking?
- 7.5 What are some common issues that can cause a Lost Vape Orion to blink purple?
ORION Q PURPLE LIGHT BLINK
Orion is a star-gazing app that uses the camera on your phone to help you find and identify stars in the night sky. The app will blink purple when it has found and identified a star.
Why is my vape flashing purple and not working?
The most likely reason why your vape is flashing purple and not working is because the battery needs to be replaced. When a battery starts to die, it will often display a warning light like this to let you know that it needs to be replaced. So, if your vape is flashing purple and not working, it’s probably time to replace the battery.
Why is my lost vape flashing?
There are a variety of reasons why your lost vape may be flashing. If you just can’t seem to get it to stop, the battery may be damaged and need to be replaced. Check to see if the connection between the atomizer and the battery is secure. The 510 threading may be loose and need to be tightened. Another reason could be that the E-juice container is not full or does not have enough liquid.
How do you unlock the lost vape Orion?
There are a few ways to unlock the lost vape Orion. The most common way is to use the included keychain which has a special code that you need to input in order to unlock the device. Other ways include using the mobile app or the web interface.
There are a few things that could be causing your Lost Vape Orion to have a blinking purple light. The first thing you should check is the battery level. If the battery is low, it will need to be recharged. Another possible reason for the blinking light is that the connection between the battery and the device is not tight. Make sure that the battery is properly inserted and the connection is tight. Finally, if the device is not working properly, you may need to reset it. To do this, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
There are a few possible causes for your Orion to blink purple:
1. The most common cause is that the battery needs to be charged. When the battery is low, the LED will blink purple. Simply charge the battery and the LED should return to its normal color.
2. Another possible cause is that the atomizer resistance is too low. This can happen if you are using an atomizer with a resistance that is below the minimum recommended by Lost Vape. In this case, the LED will blink purple to indicate that the atomizer is not compatible and needs to be replaced.
3. Finally, another possible cause for the LED to blink purple is that the airflow is blocked. This can happen if the airflow holes on the atomizer are blocked or if the drip tip is too tight. If the airflow is blocked, the LED will blink purple and the device will not fire. Simply check the airflow and make sure that it is not blocked.
If your Orion vape pen has a blinking purple light, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure that the battery is properly inserted and that the connection is secure. If the problem persists, try charging the battery for a few minutes to see if that solves the issue. If the light is still blinking purple, it’s possible that the atomizer coil is defective and needs to be replaced. You can also try cleaning the 510 connection point to see if that makes a difference.
If the purple light on your Lost Vape Orion is blinking, it is safe to continue using it. This light indicates that the battery is running low and needs to be recharged.
There are a few things that can cause a Lost Vape Orion to blink purple. One common issue is that the battery may be low. Another common issue is that the pod may not be properly seated in the device. Lastly, if the coil is not properly installed, it can also cause the device to blink purple.