- remove the lid from your hydro flask
- place the hydro flask on a hard, flat surface
- using a blunt object (such as a butter knife or a metal spatula), gently press down on the dent to try and pop it out
- if the dent does not pop out, try using a hairdryer to heat up the area around the dent for 30-60 seconds
- once the area is heated, use the blunt object to press down on the dent again
- if the dent still does not pop out, repeat steps 4-5 until the dent pops out
How to fix a dent in a Hydroflask
How to Fix a Dented Hydro Flask
How do you get a dent out of a Hydro Flask?
If you have a dent in your Hydro Flask, there are a few ways you can try to remove it. One way is to put the Hydro Flask in a pot of boiling water for a few minutes. Another way is to use a plunger to try to push the dent out from the inside. If these methods don’t work, you may need to replace the Hydro Flask.
Does Hydro Flask warranty cover dents?
Yes, the Hydro Flask warranty covers dents. However, it is important to note that the warranty does not cover any damage that may have been caused by misuse or abuse of the product.
Why do hydro flasks dent?
Stainless steel is a very durable material, but it can be susceptible to denting. This is especially true of thinner materials like hydro flasks. denting usually occurs when something hard comes into contact with the hydro flask, causing a small indentation. While this doesn’t generally affect the function of the flask, it can be unsightly.
Is it safe to use a dented Hydro Flask?
A dented Hydro Flask is safe to use. The dents do not affect the performance of the bottle and will not leach chemicals into your water.