- Choose where to mount the EufyCam. The EufyCam can be mounted on a wall or ceiling.
- Use the included drill bit to make pilot holes.
- Affix the mounting plate to the chosen location with the included screws.
- Attach the EufyCam to the mounting plate.
- Connect the EufyCam to power. The EufyCam can be connected to an AC outlet or a solar panel (sold separately).
- Download the Eufy Security app and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- 1 How to Install eufy Security Floodlight Camera
- 2 How to Install Eufy Security Camera
- 3 How do I connect my Eufy Floodlight Camera?
- 4 Is the EUFY floodlight hardwired?
- 5 Can you install Eufy Floodlight Camera on ceiling?
- 6 Does EUFY floodlight need a hub?
- 7 FAQ
How to Install eufy Security Floodlight Camera
How to Install Eufy Security Camera
How do I connect my Eufy Floodlight Camera?
There are a few simple steps you need to follow in order to connect your Eufy Floodlight Camera:
1. Use the screws and wall plugs provided in the box to mount the bracket to your chosen location. Make sure that the sensor on the camera is facing downwards.
2. Once the bracket is in place, twist the camera into the mount until it clicks into place.
3. Plug the power cable into the camera, then into an outlet. The camera will begin to charge.
4. Once the camera is charged, press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds.
5. The camera’s status light will flash blue, indicating that it is ready to be connected.
6. Download the Eufy Security app and create an account.
7. Tap “Add Device” and select “EufyCam 2C”.
8. Follow the instructions in the app to complete the connection.
Is the EUFY floodlight hardwired?
Yes, the EUFY floodlight is hardwired. The light fixture has an integrated LED light engine and a durable aluminum housing. The light output is adjustable from 300 to 800 lumens. The color temperature is 5000K. The beam angle is 120 degrees. The light is rated for 50,000 hours of operation.
Can you install Eufy Floodlight Camera on ceiling?
Yes, you can install the Eufy floodlight camera on the ceiling. There are a few things to keep in mind when doing so, such as making sure the camera is level and that the area around the camera is clear so that it can properly detect movement.
Does EUFY floodlight need a hub?
No, the EUFY floodlight does not need a hub. It is a self-contained unit that can be controlled by your smart device via the EUFY app.
What tools do I need to install my eufy floodlight?
Assuming you would like a list of tools needed to install the Eufy Floodlight:
-3/4″ spade bit
-Phillips head screwdriver
-PVC cutter or hacksaw
To begin, you will need to gather all of the necessary tools. Once you have all of the tools, you will need to measure the area where you will be installing the floodlight. Next, you will need to use the level to mark where you will drill the holes for the mounting bracket. Once the holes are drilled, you will need to use the 3/4″ spade bit to widen the holes. Next, you will need to put the mounting bracket in place and use the Phillips head screwdriver to screw it in place.
Now you will need to strip the wires that will be connecting the light to the power source. Once the wires are stripped, you will need to use the PVC cutter or hacksaw to cut a hole in the PVC pipe. Once the hole is cut, you will need to run the wires through the pipe and connect them to the power source. Finally, you will need to use the crescent wrench to tighten the connections and the wire nuts to secure the wires.
What are the steps to installing my eufy floodlight?
1. Begin by marking the desired location for installation with the included template.
2. Pre-drill holes at the marked locations and secure the brackets with the included screws.
3. Affix the floodlights to the brackets.
4. Run the cables from the floodlights to the power source.
5. Use the included wire nuts to connect the black (power) wires from each light to the black (power) wire from the power source. Connect the white (neutral) wires from each light to the white (neutral) wire from the power source.
6. Finally, connect the green (ground) wires from each light to the green (ground) wire from the power source.
Where is the best location to install my eufy floodlight?
Assuming you have a eufy Floodlight:
The best location to install your eufy floodlight is in an area where you need extra light or security. For example, you might install it in your backyard to provide extra light for evening gatherings or near the front door to deter burglars. When installing your floodlight, make sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions so that it is properly mounted and wired.
How do I wire my eufy floodlight?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the specific wiring required for your eufy floodlight will depend on the model and type of light you have. However, in general, you will need to connect the positive and negative wires from the light to the corresponding wires in your home’s electrical system. If you are unsure about how to do this, or if your home’s wiring is not standard, it is best to consult an electrician.
Can I install my eufy floodlight myself or do I need an electrician?
You can absolutely install your eufy floodlight yourself! All you need is a screwdriver and about 10 minutes. That said, if you don’t feel comfortable or if you don’t have the right tools, we recommend calling an electrician.