- Download the repository installation package from the official Megatron website.
- Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
- Click “Next” on the first screen of the installer.
- Read the terms of the End User License Agreement and click “I Agree” if you agree to them.
- Choose the installation directory for the repository and click “Next”.
- Click “Install” on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to complete and click “Finish”.
Install Fists of Fury lots of adult addons
KODI Top 3 Repository Installation
How do I install a repository?
Assuming you would like to install a Github repository:
1. Make sure Git is installed on the machine. If not, install it.
2. Go to the terminal and change the directory to the location where you want the repository to be cloned.
3. Type “git clone” followed by the URL of the repository you want to clone.
4. Press Enter. Your repository should now be cloned.
How do I install SuperRepo on my Firestick?
SuperRepo is one of the most popular repositories for Kodi. To install SuperRepo on your Firestick, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > System > Developer Options and turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
2. Launch the Downloader app and enter “http://srp.nu” in the path field.
3. Select the latest version of SuperRepo and select Install.
4. Once the installation is complete, go to Settings > Add-ons > Install from Repository > SuperRepo > Video Add-ons and select the add-ons you want to install.